Doughguy Bloopers Doughguy Bloopers

No, it is definitely LOL funny

In fact, its ROTFLMAO funny.

Copyright Infringement Copyright Infringement

Fools

Do you get that this was made in the days of, like, Flash 4??? This was the equivalent of Waterlollies!

OK, not really.

But still.

Aw, screw this. Ya. It sucked.

I vote 5.

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

To all those wondering, "Why did he kill himself?"

There is but one answer: THIS... is Madness.

The Blammed The Blammed

It... I... (breaks into tears)

Even more heart-wrenching than your latest submission, "What Is Love?"
( http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /364202 ). If only all flash animators had your skill, perhaps these deaths could be prevented. Is submitting your flash in time for the Wednesday deadline for that week really worth the life of an innocent .swf? People of Newgrounds, rise up and say, "No!"

The Constipated Song The Constipated Song

GRRR!

How come when I try to do that symbol, all I get is %u2022? (note: if that worked, disregard this review)

Potato Boy Potato Boy

I knew it!

I tried to tell them! I knew those damn potatoes were out to get us! But did they listen? Noooooo! And now were all doomed! DOOMED! But they won't get me! Never! NEVER! What... What are you... NO! Stay back! I you won't kill me too! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oggy-cheese responds:

lol

Bergman Bergman

OO look I can do it too %u2022!

On to the review:

Awesome! ROFL LMAO et al. Randomness is the soul of art. (GIves devil horns/rock on/the coyote)

DERAILED DERAILED

Erk!

I died a little inside... In a good way.

What is Love? What is Love?

That... was...

The. Greatest Thing. EVER!!! It's going to the top of my favorites. Above even "B"!

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Yes! So true!

I love the Ferris Buler quote at the end. Plus that whole, y'know, awesome movie thingy. That was pretty good too. (Psst! In case you're really dumb: that's called understatement. It emphasizes your point by playing it down in an ironic fashion. Yep.)